Thursday, September 12, 2013

I heart faces~Shadow challenge


I have been away.
For a very long time it seems.
My photography held me together while I was in my darkness, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, it may take a week, a month, or a year......
My life isn't the same as what it used to be it is indeed still my life though, heading down a different avenue.
An avenue I never in one million years would have expected to walk down, life is like that, full of surprises, and twists and turns.
Life does not go according to plan, life beautifully rolls as it intends to.

“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.” 
~Mary Oliver

This is my entry for this weeks challenge:
You may enter here:
http://www.iheartfaces.com/2013/09/shadows-photo-challenge/
Life is about pushing yourself, challenging yourself, Trust me. 
Do it!
   
Photo Challenge Submission

5 comments:

S. Etole said...

So good to see you here again. You've been on my mind.

Lisa said...

Oh sweet lady, I have missed you.
Going to pop by tomorrow to see your beautiful sentiments.
I have missed you.

robin said...

What an absolutely gorgeous picture! Angelic face and the hair curling in the wind like that...I love it!!!

Brooke said...

Oh wow...I clicked through from I Heart Faces to see your beautiful photo (which I love, love, love), and here I am an hour into your blog, with puffy eyes and a tear streaked face. First of all, your are an incredibly gifted writer! And your story...just incredible. You are one strong mama. Those three sweet little things sure are lucky to have you.

Sumithra said...

Hey Lisa,

Taiga and Gage have grown up so much. They look gorgeous!

Been away for a long time. Hope you are doing fine. You are always full of strength and optimism and I admire you greatly.

Take care!

Hugs,
Sumi